Monday, May 31, 2010

SENZ Classes Christchurch July 16th - 18th 2010

 
SENZ 2010- Christchurch July 16-18th Riccarton Racecourse Events Centre

Hello to all those 3 Day VIP's who have come to visit to book classes for SENZ.  Feel free to have a look around my blog to see some of my other work. I will be teaching two classes at SENZ and my downline Katrina Criglington will be teaching one too.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Now if you are reading this and wondering what SENZ is click here to find out more.  Now I can't tell you what I'm teaching at SENZ until Friday unless you are a 3 day pass holder (who can have access to the SENZ website today) 2 day pass holders Wednesday 2nd and 1 day pass holders on Thursday 3rd) and if you don't have a pass I will post a sneak peek at what I'm teaching at SENZ here on Friday.

WIN - post a comment or Email me to say that you are coming to SENZ and I'll put your name in a draw to win a little prize pack (I'll draw a winner next week).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment