Monday, May 31, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps ............ Sydney 2010 - Winner

Sorry for the delay in posting this - life has been busy since I got back from Convention. 

So do you really want to know how many punches were in my swaps - well if you look at the photo below there are EIGHT per flower and ONE for the sentiment so that's NINE per card not including the Top Note Die ............ and how many did I make for Convention only 87 ............ so that makes 783 punches for my swaps - (if you are making swaps don't use 9 punches per card it takes waaayyyy tooooooo long...........).

So the closest person would be Alison P with 800 punches......... Alison I don't have your email address so hopefully you will read this and send me your details through so I can send you a card.  Thanks everyone for playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment